Land Development Update: The Borough of Hatboro has multiple ongoing land development projects throughout the Borough with key meetings approaching as follows:
– November 14, 2023: The Planning Commission of the Borough of Hatboro will be meeting on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7 PM to continue their review of the Land Development and Conditional Use Applications submitted by 21-23 and 37 N. York Road. The public is invited and encouraged to attend to provide feedback and comment on the project.
– November 27, 2023: Borough Council will be holding a Conditional Use Hearing on Monday, November 27, 2023 beginning at 7 PM for the property located at 24-28 S. York Road (former CVS site). Residents are encouraged to attend this hearing to provide comment, feedback, etc. on the project.
The Borough of Hatboro also has serval ongoing Zoning Hearing Board matters that will be continued on November 8, 2023 as follows:
– 14 E. Moreland Avenue: 14 E. Moreland LLC, 14 E. Moreland Avenue, Hatboro, PA 19040 in request of an appeal from an action taken by the Zoning Officer. The Zoning Officer issued a notice of violation to the applicant that determined the property is being used as a warehouse space which is not permitted in the RC-2 Retail Commercial District. The applicant is appealing this determination, stating that the property is used as Retail Auctions, and is seeking a determination from the Zoning Hearing Board that the current use is consistent with the RC-2 Retail Commercial District Use Regulations
– 412 S. Warminster Road: Brian Mann, AIA, Omnia Group Architects (representing Yarrington Mills Corporation), 412 S. Warminster Road, Hatboro, PA 19040 in request of a variance from Section 27-504 A(1) of the Borough of Hatboro Code of Ordinances to permit the construction of a 1,270 square feet addition to the existing building located within the Floodway.
– 310 Warren Road: 310 Warren Rd, Hatboro, PA 19040 in request of a variance from Section 27-704.1(B) to allow the construction of a second floor on the existing garage resulting in a total accessory building height of 30.5 feet.
If you cannot attend a meeting at any time but would like to submit a question, concern, or comment to be addressed during a meeting, please submit your comment to Borough Manager, Diane Hegele at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting. Please make sure to include your name and address in your email for the record. The public is invited and encouraged to attend these meeting to provide feedback on the proposed development and to participate in the discussion. Copies of the applications are available for review at Pennypack (temporary Borough Hall offices), 130 Spring Avenue, Hatboro, PA 19040 during business hours (Monday-Friday 7 AM – 4:30 PM).