The Montgomery County Consortium of Communities, on behalf of their respective Civil Service Commissions or Municipalities, will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on
Thursday January 5, 2023 @ 1830 hours or Saturday January 7 @ 0830 hours
Spring-Ford Area High School
350 South Lewis Road Royersford, PA 19468
Spring-Ford Area School District is not affiliated with the event and the school district should not be contacted regarding the test.
- Applicants will have to choose which date they are taking test at the time of application.
- All applicants who sign up to take the test on January 5, 2023, shall report for registration at 6:00 p.m. No one will be admitted after 6:30 p.m.
- All applicants who sign up to take the test on January 7, 2023, shall report for registration at 8:00 a.m. No one will be admitted after 8:30 a.m.
- All applicants must bring photo ID and two number 2 pencils.
- No food or drink, cell phones, back packs, hats, weapons, or purses, other than those used to carry personal hygiene items, will be permitted into the testing facility.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS – Women and Minority Applicants are Encouraged to Apply
8230 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
491 E. Main Street
Collegeville, PA 19426
671 Allentown Road
Telford, PA 18969
120 E. Montgomery Ave
Hatboro, PA 19040
2000 School Road
Hatfield, PA 19440
700 Summit Avenue
Jenkintown, PA 19046
646 W. Ridge Pike
Limerick, PA 19468
1130 N. Bethlehem Pike
Spring House, PA 19477
6040 Upper Ridge Road
Green Lane, PA 18054
1001 Stump Road
Montgomeryville, PA 18936
300 School Street
North Wales, PA 19454
31 W. Summit Street
Souderton PA 18964
1510 Paper Mill Road
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
1090 Troxel Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
1 Parkside Place
North Wales, PA 19454
117 Park Avenue
Willow Grove, PA 19090
1420 Heather Place
Pottstown, PA 19464
1630 West Marshall Street
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
960 Wentz Rd.
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Beginning November 14, 2022 at 8:00 AM, a single unified application will be available on-line at www.montcopolicetest.com This application can be used to apply to any of the departments you are eligible for. Unified Applications must be completed on-line at http://www.montcopolicetest.com.
You will not be permitted to take the exam until you complete the application online and pay the $50 fee by using the Pay Pal account linked to the application.
- NO paper applications will be accepted.
- NO checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not have computer access can go to any public library or one of the participating agencies to complete the application online.
ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CLOSE Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 12 PM
There will be a physical assessment test held on Saturday, February 4, 2023, at the Spring-Ford 9th Grade Center. 400 South Lewis Road, Royersford, PA 19468. (Alternate Date of February 25, 2023, or another date if needed)
The top 150 applicants, including ties, will be Invited and shall report for registration at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the physical assessment test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 a.m.
The standards for successfully completing the assessment test are listed at www.mpoetc.state.pa.us using the thirtieth percentile (30%).
**Please review each department’s requirements carefully prior to completing the application. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements of each department before submitting your application. Departments listed are accepting applications for full-time positions unless otherwise noted**