EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR POLICE OFFICER MONTGOMERY COUNTY CONSORTIUM OF COMMUNITIES
The Montgomery County Consortium of Communities, on behalf of their respective Civil Service Commissions or Municipalities, will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on Saturday February 19, 2022 at the Spring-Ford Area High School, 350 South Lewis Road Royersford, PA 19468
Spring-Ford Area High School is not affiliated with the event and the high school should not be contacted regarding the test.
- All applicants shall report for registration at 8:00 AM on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 AM.
- All applicants must bring photo ID, two number 2 pencils and a mask. Social distancing will be enforced and no one without a mask will be admitted. There will be no masks provided or available for purchase at the test site. Applicants will be screened and anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4F will not be admitted.
- No food or drink, cell phones, back packs, hats, weapons, or purses, other than those used to carry personal hygiene items, will be permitted into the testing facility.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS
Women and Minority Applicants are Encouraged to Apply
PARTICIPATING POLICE DEPARTMENTS
- AMBLER 131 Rosemary Avenue Ambler, PA 19002 (215) 643-6444
- CHELTENHAM 8230 Old York Road Elkins Park, PA (215) 885-1600
- COLLEGEVILLE 491 E. Main Street Collegeville, PA 19426 (610) 489-9332
- HATBORO 120 E. Montgomery Ave Hatboro, PA 19040 (215) 675-2832
- LIMERICK 646 W. Ridge Pike, Limerick, PA 19468, (610) 495-7909
- LOWER GWYNEDD 1130 N. Bethlehem Pike Spring House, PA 19477 (215) 646-5303
- MARLBOROUGH 6040 Upper Ridge Road Green Lane, PA 18054 (215) 234-9161
- MONTGOMERY 1001 Stump Road Montgomeryville, PA 18936 (215) 362-2301
- NORRISTOWN 235 E Airy Street, Norristown, PA 19401, (610) 270-0977
- NORTH WALES 300 School Street North Wales, PA 19454 (215) 699-4424 EXT 100
- ROCKLEDGE 1 Park Ave Rockledge, PA 19046 (215) 379-8801
- SOUDERTON 31 W. Summit Street Souderton PA 18964 (215) 723-6500
- SPRINGFIELD 1510 Paper Mill Road, Wyndmoor, PA 19038 (215) 836-1601
- TOWAMENCIN 1090 Troxel Road Lansdale, PA 19446 (215) 368-7606
- UPPER MORELAND 117 Park Avenue Willow Grove, PA 19090 (215) 657-4700
- Pennsburg Borough 88 W. 6th Street Pennsburg, PA 18073 (215) 679-8203
- UPPER POTTSGROVE 1420 Heather Place, Pottstown, PA 19464 (610) 326-8446
- WEST POTTSGROVE 980 Grosstown Road Stowe, PA 19464 (610) 323-2090
- WHITPAIN 960 Wentz Rd. Blue Bell, PA (610) 279-9033
Beginning JANUARY 3, 2022 at 8:00 AM, a single unified application will be available on-line at http://www.montcopolicetest.com. This application can be used to apply to any of the departments you are eligible for. Unified Applications must be completed on-line at www.montcopolicetest.com.
You will not be permitted to take the exam until you complete the application on line and pay the $50 fee by using the Pay Pal account linked to the application.
- § NO paper applications will be accepted.
- § NO checks or money orders will be accepted.
- § Applicants who do not have computer access can go to any public library or one of the participating agencies to complete the application on line.
ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CLOSE
Wednesday, February 5, 2022 at 12:00 PM (Noon)
PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT TEST
There will be a physical assessment test held on Saturday, March 19, 2022 at the Spring-Ford Area High School 350 South Lewis Road Royersford, PA 19468.
Invited applicants shall report for registration at 8:00 AM on the day of the physical assessment test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 AM.
The standards for successfully completing the assessment test are listed at http://www.mpoetc.state.pa.us using the thirtieth percentile (30%).