Historical Commission Notes
November 4, 2020
Meeting called to order at 7pm
- Scope of Ordinance
- Permits applied for HC reviews first
- Demo be reviewed – timeline for documenting prior to demo
- Prohibit demo by neglect
- Protect historical look with new build
- Any exterior change should maintain or not detract from historical nature
- Neighboring properties to be reviewed
Motion Bill Tompkins Second Tim Schultz Passed Unanimous
-How we will review.
Motion Tina G. Second Suella G. Passed Unanimous
-George to send Mission Statement
-Access to Cressbrook to be restricted to essential personnel only for purpose of maintenance, repairs or evaluations.
Motion Suella G. Second Bill T. Passed Unanimous -Further discussion on priority of work for Cressbrook
- Masonry repair – Lentils repaired
- Weather tight windows and window wells
- Roof/Gutters/fascia Combine roof jobs?
- 10-20 yr roof done right