Borough Hall and Public Works will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of Independence Day.
Please note, there will not be trash, recycling, or yard waste collection taking place on this day.
Our offices will reopen on Monday, July 6, 2020 at 8:30 AM.
Everyone is reminded to practice social distancing and wear your mask if leaving your home this holiday weekend.
For anyone wishing to utilize fireworks, please remember and abide by the following regulations when discharging fireworks in Pennsylvania:
- They cannot be ignited or discharged on a public or private property without express permission of the property owner.
- They cannot be discharged from or within a motor vehicle or building.
- They cannot be discharged toward a motor vehicle or building.
- They cannot be discharged within 150 feet of an occupied structure, whether or not a person is actually present.
- They cannot be discharged while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or another drug.
Please be safe and responsible when using consumer fireworks pursuant to PA law and have a wonderful holiday.