The Borough of Hatboro is a small Borough located in Montgomery County PA. Hatboro is rich in History, having the only school located on a battlefield, home to Pennsylvania’s third oldest library, a clock made by Isaiah Lukens, historic buildings and so much more.
Today, Hatboro is a vibrant, diverse town and home to approximately 7500 residents. Borough Council, Mayor and staff strive to serve the residents of Hatboro with a responsive government in order to provide the highest quality of services to the community.
The Borough of Hatboro is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. Employees must be available to work Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support for the Borough of Hatboro. They will also provide excellent customer service to the community and those doing business with the Borough of Hatboro. Essential Job Functions include:
- Greets and assists visitors.
- Provides customer service and support to callers assisting them with their needs or directing them to the appropriate party.
- Maintains files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Provides administrative support that may photo copying, maintaining databases, or creating or completing various letters or forms as needed.
- Accepts payments and issues receipts for various permits and fees collected by the Borough Administration Department. Sells memberships to the Hatboro Memorial Pool.
- Assists with building permits.
- Supports downtown development activities and other initiatives throughout the Borough.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No felony convictions or conviction of any morals crime
- Satisfactory Pennsylvania PA Criminal Background Check
The Borough of Hatboro is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. If due to a disability, you need assistance or accommodation in completing the employment application or during the interviewing or screening process, please contact the Borough at 215-443-9100.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply through submitting an application to Diane C. Hegele, Borough Manager, 414 S. York Road, Hatboro, PA 19040.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, November 6, 2020.