Mayor Nancy Guenst and the Borough Council of the Borough of Hatboro will be holding a special Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 7:00 PM. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the status of the Hatboro Memorial Pool/Fee Schedule and a resolution to approve the Upper Moreland-Hatboro Master Trail Plan.
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom due to COVID-19 restrictions on gatherings. The meeting will also be live streamed on the Borough’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/boroughofhatboro. To join the Zoom meeting, please follow these specific instructions:
- Ensure your Zoom Username reflects your actual name.
- Enter the Meeting ID: 878 9378 0500 – OR – Call 1-929-436-2866
- Enter the Meeting Password: 850068
- 4. Once the Meeting ID and password are entered, you will be let into the Zoom Waiting Room. Staff will use the chat feature in Zoom to ask those in the waiting room to identify their name and address prior to allowing access to the meeting room. You must answer these questions prior to being permitted in the meeting room due to record keeping regulations for Public Comment.
5. Once you are in the meeting room, you must state your name and address for Council prior to giving your public Comment.
If you do not have access to Zoom, the meeting can be accessed on Facebook (with and without a Facebook Account) and you can participate in Public Comment through any of the following alternatives:
- Comment on the Facebook Video Stream
- Call Borough Hall at 215-443-9100
- Email Borough Hall at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Borough experiences technical difficulties with streaming the meeting to Facebook as previously, we will inform residents and troubleshoot as best as possible.
The Borough of Hatboro will open comments on Facebook at 6:30 PM prior to the meeting and will monitor email for questions/concerns.
Due to the expected high volume of participants for this meeting, we encourage everyone to submit questions in advance at email@example.com. Each question sent to this email will be read and addressed during the meeting.
If the Memorial Pool opens this season, memberships will be extremely limited due to COVID-19 restrictions within the Governor’s Reopening Phases. Memberships will be restricted to odd/even days; i.e. if you purchase a membership on an odd day, you will only be able to visit the pool on odd calendar days, and vice-versa for even calendar days. Additionally, there will not be any guest pass sales at the pool.
Should the pool open for the season, there will be extensive COVID-19 rules and regulations in effect. Social Distancing will be strictly enforced at the facility and thorough cleaning/disinfecting protocols will be followed. Parents should also take note that anyone under the age of 18 will not be permitted to enter the pool without a parent or legal guardian for safety issues.
A complete list of rules, regulations, waivers, and plans associated with the possible opening of the Memorial Pool can be downloaded below.
To all of our residents and Memorial Pool members, if the pool opens for the 2020 season, it will be a very different looking pool than what we are used to; however, we will still have a safe and fun summer!